Ingredients:
* 2 cans black beans, rinsed and drained
* 2 cans corn, rinsed and drained
* 2 cans Fire Roasted Tomatoes (I get the HEB brand that have the garlic in it)
* 1 tablespoon Cumin
* sometimes I add an onion....depending if I have time to chop one up really. lol
* Mexican blend cheese to sprinkle on top
Directions:
1. Rinse black beans and dump in casserole dish
2. Rinse corn and dump in casserole dish
3. Dump in Tomatoes
4. Add Cumin and mix
5. This can be baked in the oven at 350degrees for 30 minutes (or until bubbly) or it can be warmed in the microwave (this is the way I usually do it). I give it about 6-7 minutes in the microwave and viola! Lunch (or dinner) is ready!
6. Serve with tortilla chips and sprinkle cheese over the top and serve!
(I'll take a picture next time I make this)

No comments:
Post a Comment