Dinner on Wednesday, May 6, 2009.
Ingredients:
1 red pepper sliced
1 green pepper sliced
1 onion sliced
3 cloves of garlic minced (we LOVE garlic and use it in everything)
1 tomato diced
1/2 avocado sliced
2 cups of cooked rice
1 can of black beans
10 flour tortillas
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 packet of taco seasoning
1 cup of water
Shredded cheese
Directions:
- Cook rice per instructions
- Slice and dice all veggies
- Heat olive oil in pan and add garlic and onions.
- Saute for a few minutes, then add red and green peppers (I added about 1/4 cup of water to help steam the veggies).
- Once the veggies are done to your liking, add the taco seasoning and water (seasoning packet will tell you how much water).
- Heat to boiling then reduce heat and let simmer.
- Heat beans (I did mine in the microwave).
- Heat tortillas (I did mine in the microwave).
- Serve!

No comments:
Post a Comment